Some macOS apps need an entitlement fix to enable Lumina Plus if you are on Lumina Studio App release 1.20 or lower.
We provided this utility package (see attachments below) for M1 and Intel MacBook users. This will enable you to use Lumina Plus on apps like:
- Microsoft Teams
You can refer to the instruction in this loom video.
1. Download the Utility Package attached below and unzip the file.
2. Right-click the .pkg file and click Open or Open With->Installer.
3. Click Continue until you reach the Installation Type section.
4. Click Customize and select these three options:
5. Click Install and wait until the process is finished. Now you're able to use Lumina Plus on those apps.