When do I need to recover the firmware?
When your camera is broken or unusable both in Raw and Plus mode. You can check it by using Lumina Raw on Zoom. If you can't use it on Zoom, then you need a firmware recovery.
How to recover the firmware?
1. Plug in the Lumina Camera.
2. Open the Lumina Studio App.
3. Go to Settings -> Updates.
4. You'll find the "New Firmware Available" section and click the Update Firmware button.
5. Wait 2-5 mins for the process to finish.
6. Check the camera functionality from the Lumina App -> Show Menu -> Open Preview or from third-party apps (Zoom, Gmeet, etc)