Notes Before Installation
- Plug Lumina directly into your computer
- Docks, adapters, and monitor hubs can introduce potential issues to USB communications from the Lumina to the Lumina Studio App
- Open the installer. User Account Control popup will appear, click
Nextto continue, then click
3. Choose your installation location. You can change the installation directory by clicking
⚠️ We recommend installing the app in the default directory for easier configuration
4. Choose Start Menu Folder for Lumina app (or just click
Install and wait until the installation is completed
6. Open the Lumina app in your desktop shortcut or search for Lumina app in the Windows start menu.
7. Make sure your Lumina is plugged in.
8. Enter your License Key. If you can't find yours, please read this guide.
9. Then, fill in the short questionnaire:
10. Your Lumina app is ready to use. Get ready to look awesome in your meetings! Learn more on how to use Lumina here 😀
|Lumina not plugged in
|Lumina plugged in
⚠️ Known issues:
Known issues with older 32-bit Zoom clients. Please download the latest 64-bit Zoom App (PC is mostly 64-bit these days) 64-bit Zoom Installer