If you have any issues with upgrading your software or firmware, remember you can always reach out to email@example.com or just reply to this email.
- Added more to Settings ⚙️ (General / Notifications) to let you enable/disable popups (i.e. Resolution Changes, Lumina Plus usage, and many more)
- Changed Settings ⚙️ Info page to include more useful data points for troubleshooting
- Allow users to select powerful discrete GPUs (vs integrated GPU) to run Lumina’s AI. This option is available if your computer has a 2nd GPU device attached.
- Optimizations to lower blur effect GPU usage.
- Bug fixes for small corner cases
Mike & the Lumina Team