To the Lumina family --
Today's release (v0.1.18) contains UX improvements and bug fixes. We made warnings and alerts more user friendly, and added some features to improve your overall Lumina app experience.
- IfLumina Camera - Plusis used by a calling app, the Lumina app will auto-launch
- Extended cameraman slow range
- Added default values when toggling cameraman and blur
- Stability fix on Windows 10 and 11
- More intuitive interface for controlling Framing (Cameraman vs static zoom)
- Choose a static framing mode or drag the focus area to control pan tilt and zoom
- Use cameraman for dynamic framing controls
- 180 flip button
You can download the Lumina v0.1.18 app here:https://setup.getlumina.com/
If you have any issues with upgrading your software or firmware, remember you can always reach out to email@example.com or just reply to this email.
Mike & the Lumina Team