Hey Lumina Fam,
Excited to announce the release of 0.1.5 today! Grab the installer at https://setup.getlumina.com/
For a lot of you, this probably looks like we jumped a few versions. For the last 2 weeks, we've been quietly working with a group of customers to find and fix some stability issues in the software. Excited to announce that with your help and support, we've resolved most of these issues and are pushing a widespread release of 0.1.5. On top of that, we've added some utilities that will help track down future issues if they arise.
Really apologize for any disruption to your day-to-day calls, we know that a lot of you use the Lumina professionally, we don't take this lightly and have been working extra hard to race to stability.
- Fixed issue in an internal application event system
- Added data validation for camera DSP data reads
- Added a hack that fixes MacOS Monterey LED issue.
- Fixed a software and firmware updater logic error, no more "downgrades"
- Fixed an app interface resize issue on some Windows machines
- Added camera permissions checks for MacOS
- Fixed control interface popping up during a call
With ❤️ from Team Lumina