Lumina v0.1.0 Launch 🚀
Really exciting update from the engineering team today after much hard work and focus. We’ve received a ton of feedback from our macOS and Windows users in the last 6 weeks and have been hard at work.
Today we’re releasing a new firmware version, as well as v0.1.0 of the Lumina App which contains major improvements for Windows (and fully replaces the old MacOS Beta app). For both macOS and Windows, you’ll be upgrading to the below.
New Firmware - this update to resolve
1) Skin tone redness in certain background/lightings
2) Prevents flicker due to 50hz vs 60hz powerline frequency from different regions (EU, US, etc)
New Windows and Mac Software - releasing these improvements today
- Performance Improvements on AI features (improvement depends on system hardware)
- UIUX Responsiveness (across Macs and PCs)
- Simpler Customized Profiles (across Macs and PCs)
- Simpler Cameraman Presets (across Macs and PCs)
- Blur Mask Improvements (across Macs and PCs)
- Extra Advanced Sliders (across Macs and PCs)
- Fixed Microphone Issue (previously caused echos or no sound)
- Windows Plus Compatibility for Google Meet (Chrome, Firefox, Edge), Discord, MS Teams, and Tandem.
Here is a 3-min video showing the app’s new interface and functionality on macOS.
- This version does not work on macOS Mojave and Catalina. This will be fixed in v0.1.1.