Hi PC fam,
Big news, today we’re releasing Windows 0.03 which has the long awaited AI features! This is the first release, so has yet to be optimized, but should be functional for most calls on Zoom, Google Meet, and MS Teams. Please check the below for details.
Changes since 0.0.2
- AI features (cameraman and background blur) now available, select the “Lumina Camera Plus” video device
- A “reasonable” Integrated or Discrete GPU is needed further Optimizations are coming.
- In-app preview shows AI features
- Firmware updater has a progress bar
- AI features do not work on applications written in Qt6
- AI processing may be unstable for machines with lower specs, please try before a call and switch to RAW if unstable.
Download the latest Windows release here: