Lumina offers a 14-day observation period after you receive our product. Day 1 begins the day after the courier marks the product as delivered on the tracking system.*
During this time, please keep the original box packaging and all the parts your Lumina came with. Return and refund requests can be made during this 14 day observation period under the following conditions:
- The product becomes defective through no fault of your own OR
- The returned product is in its original state with all parts included when received by Lumina
Fig. 1 Lumina Return - Original Packaging With All Parts Included
Lumina product returns without all parts included (see Fig. 1 above) do not qualify for a return.
- Lumina will refund the cost of the product upon receiving the returned item, but not the original shipping fee.
- Lumina will generate a return shipping label for US-based returns.
- For non-US returns, customers shall bear the return shipping cost.
- If the returned item is not sent out within 6 days from when the return request was processed**, the return request will be canceled and any return shipping label Lumina sent the customer will be void. The product will no longer qualify for a return and refund.
- Refunds will not be issued for customers who refuse to pay their government applicable import or customs fees for their order.
If you’ve read the policy, meet the conditions to qualify for a return, and would like to move forward, then please fill out the Lumina Return Request Form to begin the return process.
We’re sad to see you go! 💔
Lumina offers a 1-year warranty on our products. If you believe the product has become defective and is within the warranty period, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you are instructed to return the device to us for examination, we will perform a functional test after receiving the unit to confirm its status.
*For example, if the courier delivers the product on September 3rd, 2022, Day 1 of the 14-day observation period will be September 4th, 2022.
**The return request is processed when the Lumina Team sends the customer a return shipping label (US-based returns), or the return shipping address (non-US returns).