Our color card is back in Lumina Studio App 1.20 and onwards! Please note this is an initial re-release to test the stability of color extraction and color controls. Color may be slightly off under some lighting conditions, expect lower FPS when in use. Will be improved in future releases!
To use the color card, please:
1) Download the latest version of our app (1.20 or higher)
2) Click the Color Card button in the upper right-hand corner
3) Hold the card in front of the camera next to your face (like the photo above) and wait for calibration to complete!
- Please do not cover parts of your face, as the color around your nose is used to calibrate the color
- Please turn off any blue-light apps like Flux so the color you see is accurate