This is the initial release of the Lumina for Windows which gives users access to key functions such as Exposure, Saturation, Zoom, Blur, Cameraman, and other controls as well as saving custom profiles. Users like you can tune and save camera settings to get great video quality.
⚠️ Known issues currently being fixed:
- Auto Color Tuning has been temporarily disabled due to instability in various lighting conditions. For now, please set the white balance to Auto and use the Red / Blue sliders.
Notes Before Installation
- Login with the license key from your account activation email or click Get License in Lumina App. Learn more here.
- Plug Lumina directly into your computer
- Docks, Adapters, and Monitors hubs may introduce potential issues to USB communications.
- Open the installer. User Account Control popup will appear, click
Nextto continue, then click
3. Choose your installation location. You can change the installation directory by clicking
⚠️ We recommend installing the app in the default directory for easier configuration
4. Choose Start Menu Folder for Lumina app (or just click
Install and wait until the installation is completed
6. Open the Lumina app in your desktop shortcut or search for Lumina app in the Windows start menu
7. Make sure to plug in your Lumina Webcam.
8. Enter your License Key. On how to generate the License key, please read this guide.
9. Then, fill in the short questionnaire:
10. Your Lumina app is ready to use. Get ready to look awesome in your meetings! Learn more on how to use Lumina here 😀
|Lumina not plugged in||Lumina plugged in|
The built-in firmware updater is here!
⚠️ Please update the firmware, whenever a new update is available.
- If the
Update Availablenotification pops up inside the app, it will redirect you to the Update Page
- Download and update the firmware.