The Lumina comes with two 80 cm USB cables:
- Type-C to Type-C
- Type-A to Type-C
Plug the Type-C end into your Lumina and the other end into your computer directly.
- No converter or USB hub is needed to connect your Lumina, and may not work properly if you do. This is because wiring differs from one manufacturer to another. Some wires look the same on the outside but are different on the inside, which is why some chargers are faster than others!
- Directly connect the Lumina to your computer for optimal performance
Early Lumina adopters:
- Firstly, thank you for your early support, you rock!
- Secondly, our early Luminas were shipped with two different length USB Type-C cables.
- We tested USB Type-C to Type-A 2.0 and 3.0 connectors from Amazon Basic, and they work perfectly - which means most other Type-C to Type-A connectors will work too.